Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gratitude



Tennessee in the fall is just gorgeous! This is what it looks like outside my window the last few weeks (although my camera wouldn't pick up such beautiful colors but this is really how vibrant they are). Today my friend Jill and I went to lunch at the new Olive Garden (at Providence for those of you in TN). It was so fun getting to know her better. She's an amazing photographer and takes unique pictures of her beautiful 3 little girls (just like me!--the 3 girls part that is). Her hubby, Seth watched the girls. WOW! I needed that! Life has been crazy busy lately and it was nice to just really breathe and enjoy the changes in the seasons and the beauty around me and to be truly grateful for all the ways I've been blessed. Thanks, Jill!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Oh that sounds so fun! Going out to lunch without kids, what a treat. I am glad you had fun.

Hamblin Family said...

glad to see we're both blogging. olive garden-yum! thanks for the comments.

Joanna said...

That is a gorgeous picture! I am glad you had a chance to get out!

Gina said...

I love fall leaves. I bet it's beautiful there! Your life in Tennessee looks like so much fun!