Friday, October 10, 2008

Priceless


Dear Scotlyn,

I don't know how you do it, honey. Everytime I see this picture, I laugh. Oh, c'mon, don't you cry that I say that. I'm not laughing AT you. I'm laughing because I feel so much joy knowing you have a unique personality and I treasure the fact that I get to see all the goodness that comes from your giving heart everyday. You like to make others happy. Just know you do especially when we see this snapshot in time--October 2005.

I love you!
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna said...

what a cutie!

C. Stover said...

She's great!

Brett and Desiree said...

Hey, Sandy. I found you via Amy. It is so fun to see your beautiful girls & to hear that you are loving Nashville! If you would like an invite to my blog, please send your email to: zoo_bie@yahoo.com. I love that this blogging thing lets you run into & get reacquainted with those you might not otherwise run into!!

Unknown said...

Your girls are soooo cute!! You're such a sweet mama. Scotty has a great mix of her parents fun personalities!
Miss ya! DD