Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheesy Cheesecake

Sister Thacker and Sister Day

Sister Nielson and Sister Smith

On Monday, I decided to challenge my fundamental beliefs that high-end malls are bad. I decided that I should just go on right ahead and use my $100 gift card that I tried to sell to others in order to use the money elsewhere. I am so happy I did! The sisters got to go with me to the Mall at Green Hills (out of their area) since it was their P-Day and we met up with the Green Hills sisters, one of which is Sister Thacker! I got to give that girl a HUGE hug and laugh and talk with her again! We shopped (I got a $60 skirt for $22.94) and went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Oh yeah. . .I still have $77.06 to spend. I guess we'll have to make another trip! BUMMER ;)
Posted by Picasa