Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting My Craft On







Well, I've been crafting again--surprise--surprise! I made the "M" for a family that had us over for a FANTASTIC Halloween party! I have never been to anything like it! The other craft was made for our Super Saturday last Saturday--my advent calendar. I used chalkboard paint on a piece of magnetic board so that I could change it up and make a Thanksgiving "thankful" calendar (for next year). I put magnets on the back of wedding favor tins and embellished the Christmas paper with buttons, brads, ribbons, old math books, etc. I think my girls will have fun opening one a day and finding an act of service they can do for each other inside--maybe an m&m or two...


3 comments:

Maren said...

I love your crafty letters! So cute! :) Yay for crafts!

Kerrah said...

What the heck. you are sooo crafty, more than I ever dreamed of being. Will you make me an acvent calendar? If so how much? I've been wanting one, but can never find one I like. That is soooo adorable. Love ya girl!

Joanna said...

so cute!!!!