Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turner Clan, Est. 1997




For years now I've been meaning to make a family stitchery. I had very good intentions and even started it a few times but somehow I never got into it or managed to find time to do it. Well, I am so grateful it didn't work out because I would've had to redo it with the birth of our little Regan 4 months ago. It would have been a large task, indeed. My friend, Jill, gave me the frame about a year and half ago and I couldn't figure out what to do with it until now. Hmmmm...where to hang it...that may take some time.

5 comments:

Kerrah said...

I want one! Where do you find time to do all these projects? I can't seem to do, or get anything done since Alex was born. I think a half day of kindergarten is hard too. I always have to stop, and get Izac ready, or go get him from school. Hopefully next year will be better (more productive!) I LOVE the stitchery, I love everything you make.....SO cute!!!

Tricia Bowen said...

I want one too!!!! That is awesome!!!! You are so talented!!!!!

Hannah Holt said...

Well obviously you had to wait for Regan to make one of these. Very cute! and Merry Christmas!

Joanna said...

very cute! I love it!

Gail said...

That is so cute Sandy...you are so talented.