Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Worked It...

Bad picture--Shellie kept moving but she posed for me in between segments.

Billy helping one of the producers with a move behind the scenes.

Shellie, me and Billy. I had to change the coloring because we were in front of the green screen and it looked really weird.
One of the perks of having my husband working at a television station is that famous people visit the station and he gets to meet them and then brag to me. This time, he let me have the opportunity to meet a celebrity because he knows I have dates with this man at least 4 times a week ;) I was fortunate to meet Billy Blanks and his daughter, Shellie. Both are VERY kind, generous and down to earth!! I was able to stay in the studio, after getting Billy's autograph and talking with them, to watch the segment they were on--"Talk of the Town" (kind of like "Good Things Utah"). You can watch it here: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newschannel5.com%2FGlobal%2Fstory.asp%3FS%3D12846563&h=3bbf3 . It was such a fun (and embarrassing) ordeal that I was ear to ear smiles and beet-red. I could have been cooler but I regrettably looked like a goofball. I think Billy and Shelly were laughing under their breath. UGH!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so cool! And you look beautiful!!!!

C. Stover said...

Awesome! It seems we see a lot of the same people. I'm glad to hear that they are nice people. Lucky you!