Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spam-yella


Danielle may be moving to Nashville!! Okay, so I may be jumping the gun a bit. She said she would apply for a job in the Brentwood area and I'll check out the singles scene for her. She came to visit us in May and I couldn't believe how much fun we had! In fact, we had so much fun that I (as seen in this picture) cried and cried at the airport when we she had to go back. BOO-HOO! Danielle is the type of friend that even though you haven't seen each other for so long, you can just pick up like you've never been gone. Okay, Danielle, get the job!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good job on starting a blog. I love having mine. It's how I journal. I look forward to checking up on you guys.

Joanna said...

I met her & I second the vote on her moving here! She is way cool!
Joanna