Friday, July 20, 2007

Quacky


So, a couple of days ago the girls found the costume box I've been trying to hide. McKoy would not take off this duck costume. She wore it ALL DAY. She refused to let me take it off even at bedtime. Anytime she would get in trouble that day she would pull the duck-head hood up over her head and pout. It was funny. Yesterday morning, McKoy was eating her "si-e-o" and I was rushing around the kitchen trying to get ready to go to the water park in Smyrna and I kept looking at her and she would take a bite and then fold her arms and bow her head. She did this a few times before I realized we had not said the breakfast prayer and so I said, "Let's say a prayer." She smiled really big and bowed her head and closed her eyes while I said it and when I was done she giggled really hard implying that she was really relieved that we finally said the prayer. She QUACKS me up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

Cute story and what a pretty child.