Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We Are Marshall


Jared and I watched "We Are Marshall" (PG) last night. I enjoyed it very much. After a plane crash claims the lives of 75 members of the Marshall University football team and its coaching staff, young coach Jack Lengyel (Matthew McConaughey) and his assistant (Matthew Fox) try to keep the program going, despite the emotional weight of the accident and the concerns of the community. It was an inspiring flick and I highly recommend it. Being married to sports fanatic, I have watched just about all movies about sports known to man, and this ranks up there with "Remember the Titans" and "Rudy" as far as inspiring stories.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joanna said...

yes, I've seen it & really liked it too!

Nan said...

Sandy, Hi. It's Nan, Britt's wife. I found you on Alisa'a blog. I just thought I'd let you know I have been checking out your blog. It's fun to see what your family is up to. We tried to watch "We Are Marshall" but the disc was bad, so we never saw the whole thing. It looked good, though. We recently started a blog at www.thebartonshaveablog.blogspot.com. Come visit some time.