Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coco Creations



Bryn had a silver chain necklace laying around and Coco found it, put a tiny Barbie shoe on it and brought it to me. I absentmindedly put it on her and when she turned around I saw what it was. I thought it was so cute that she thought to do that. She is quite the fashionista these days!




Speaking of fashionistas, I thought she seemed pretty quiet one day and when I found her she had gotten into the toilet paper and made a skirt and headpiece and neckpiece with it. By the time I ran to get the camera she had started taking it all off and trying to roll up the paper. She looked a little embarrassed because I was laughing.

Another story about Coco that I'll throw in here is that the other night Bryn and Coco were having a cookie and Bryn said, "I'm the Cookie Monster, I'm going to eat your cookie." Coco squealed and laughed and played along. She said, "No! Cookie Monster, don't eat my tootie (cookie)! Then, Bryn growled, "I'm the Tickle Monster, and I'm going to tickle you." Coco thought about it and said, "Tickle Monster? Hmmm. . .no danks (thanks)."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A designer in the making....

Joanna said...

that is so dang adorable! I love that girl!!!!