Monday, July 21, 2008

We Served Time

Andrea, me, and Chantal before church.

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. After church, Andrea and I obeying orders to be silly.

Bryn, Scotlyn, Brock, Coco, and Scott. My girls and Andrea's boys. Coco flirted big time with those boys!

Coco doing ninja moves in a dress.

I used to work at a prison. Okay, not really, but it felt like it. Chantal was the first to be set free, then me, then Andrea after we served time at that place that shall remain nameless. Anyhoo, these cell mates were in Nashville for a friend's wedding so we had the unexpected opportunity to hang out together. Chantal stayed with us for the weekend and Andrea and her family came to church and had Sunday dinner with us! It was a really fun reunion! Thanks Chantal and Andrea and fam!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! Ok...I'm posting my memory...

I will always love the time we were able to visit teach together. I'm SO sad that you aren't my companion anymore. I had to go today by myself and it just wasn't the same. I guess there's wisdom in spliting us up, but I don't have to like it!

Mindika said...

I do beleive that I was the first to be set free. He he he :) LOL How fun that you keep in touch with Chantal and Andrea. Tell them I said hi!

Joanna said...

Coco...flirting? no, that can't be! :) I'm glad you had a fun time with your friends & that they were able to come spend some time with you. Fun!!!