Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too Little for Lego Love

This is the way I still think of my Scotty--3 years-old and cheeky (and boys still have cooties). On the way home from school today, Scotlyn (in a concerned voice) told me that a boy in her class likes her. She knows he likes her because he has been "acting weird" because he's made her 2 Lego structures "since yesterday". This young man's sidekick told Scotlyn that Lego Man wanted to go out with her. Her reply? "When you see him tell him I'm not allowed to go on dates until I'm sixteen." So it begins. . .

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

So sweet and so funny! You better check the locks and get out the shot gun.

Candice said...

So cute! That Scotty is adorable! Jared is going to be so busy fighting off dates for all 4 of his girls.

Derico Photography said...

Too cute! Cory is already thinking of investing in some shot guns himself ;)

Ruthie said...

What an adorable picture!

I just think that Scotty's so lucky to have a mom take her home from school and that she is open to tell her mom about Lego Man. And Mom is so blessed to have such a beautiful daughter!

And the whole family is blessed to have a mom post the pictures with such great descriptions.

Way to go, Turners! I love you.

Joanna said...

That is a great story! I love it! I love how she stands up for what is right, even if it isn't popular! And I agree...I don't think I started doing that kind of stuff until like 6th grade! Yikes! WAY too early!