Sunday, September 21, 2008

High School Tag

Your High School's Name-East Anchorage High School

High School Colors- Red, White & Blue

High School Mascot- T-Birds (Thunderbirds) (on a totem pole, seriously)

Did you date anyone from your school?- Of course. I lived in Alaska where else was I going to find anyone else to date. . .that didn't have a rifle and hunting gear on all the time?

What kind of car did you drive?- I didn't need a car. My friends had cars or, if needed, we dog mushed to school. . .uphill, in the snow;)

It's Friday night where are you?- Church dances or slumber parties with my friends.

Were you a party animal?- A slumber party animal

Were you considered a flirt?- I hope not.

Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or any other group?- I am not musically inclined, but I was the Yearbook Editor.

Were you in any clubs?- No, they were for the less-than-cool kids;)

Did you ever get suspended or expelled?- Nope

Can you still sing the fight song?- Never could sing it.

Who were your favorite teachers?- Mr. Weatherwax. He was my yearbook instructor and he saw a diamond in the rough with me and helped me get out of my nerdy, shy-shell.

Where did you sit during lunch?- Because we were always fighting deadlines, I ate my lunch in the yearbook room.

Who did you go to Homecoming with?- My friends

Who did you go to Prom with?- My sophomore year I went with Mitch G. (he was a cool senior who took me to his prom). My junior year I went with Chris E. who, for my birthday, filled my entire room up with pink balloons--I couldn't even walk in). My senior year I went with Shaun D.

If you could go back and re-do high school would you?- No way!! I would re-do my college days though!

What do you remember about Graduation?- Too long. I remember sobbing and wishing my dad could have been there to see me. My mom sent me roses from him that day saying how he would be so proud of me (same with my college graduation).

Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion, or if you already went what was it like?- No. Too far away. Maybe someday though.

I tag Gail, Jill, Joanna, Candice, Suzanne, Kristi and whoever else wants to do this!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You crack me up! Dog mush to school!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink balloons and the roses!

Unknown said...

I hope you wouldn't redo the part of college where you met me..... that was the best part right????