Thursday, December 4, 2008

Backstage Grand Ole Opry House

Ooh-la-la! Check out these posers with Lee's cousin, Talese! We sat the the left of where Jared's head is. They were excellent seats and we could see all the Rockette's formations and facial expressions clearly.

Backstage (probably where country music singers wait to perform).

A pair of the stiff, starched pants the Rockettes wear for the toy soldier act. That was my favorite scene! I don't know how they did it!

Because Lee's cousin is a Rockette we got to go backstage and check out the workings of the place! What an awesome experience the whole night was! Thanks again, B family!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I haven't been to the Opery yet either & I've lived her over 4 years! Oh well, one day I guess. I LOVE the pic with Jared & his friend with the Rockette!

C. Stover said...

The ZZ TOP song popped into my head after seeing this set of pics...'(S)he's got legs.....and (s)he knows how to use them'!

Anonymous said...

Jared makes a great Rockette! He needs to work on his costume a little....