Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Feast

Our friends, Lee & Tricia, and their kids Ty and Katie drove all the way from OK to talk turkey! We had a great Thanksgiving meal, but the real feast came when Jared and Lee both serenaded us with their unique, harmonious sound. For dessert, they serenaded the elders and sisters, too. They sang in BYU Men's Chorus together and serenaded me on the day Jared and I were married. Now, 11 years later, we had the privilege of listening to them again. It sounded even better in person. They are so talented they should cut a record--we are in Music City, afterall! Thanks to Meesh for the use of the guitars!

3 comments:

Tricia Bowen said...

This just makes me smile! How lucky are we to have such talented husbands???? I can only hope our children get his vocal abilities!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Jared was in Men's Chorus. I LOVED that group when I was in college. I went to several concerts. How cool!!!

C. Stover said...

Not only does he sing, he plays the guitar too!?! He is a man of many hidden talents!