Thursday, December 4, 2008

RADIO City Rockettes in MUSIC City?

Lee, Tricia, me and Jared in front of the Grand Ole Opry entrance (we couldn't take pics inside the house).

Jared and I on the steps around the Grand Ole Opry.

Driving on our date and singing Kenny Roger's songs! Yee-haw!

I've lived in Nashville for over 2 years now and this is the first time I've ever been inside the Grand Ole Opry house. What better way to see it than with the Radio City Rockettes performing? Lee's cousin is a Rockette and they treated us to a night out on the town! We went to dinner before and actually braved the Opry Mills Mall for bargains! Thanks guys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tricia Bowen said...

Hate to tell you that I told you so. But.........I told you that you look gorgeous in your pictures with Jared!!!! I'm so glad that you posted it!!!! :)

C. Stover said...

What a fun date! You guys look so cute!