Sunday, September 9, 2007

Daddy's Girls

Even though Jared calls us (wife and 3 daughters) his "Estrogen Gang", it seems our home may not be lacking in the testosterone department. With his influence and example we may as well have a bunch of little dudes running around here. Bryn is absolutely infatuated with the Poopie List. She looks at it once a day and can barely breathe from laughing so hard by the end. She and Scotty have tooting wars and every once in a while, Coco steps in and knocks them all out. Not only are they obsessed with all things tooting and burping and the like, but they also jump off the furniture and kick soccer balls in the house. I know, not so becoming of little southern belles. Jared does not need a boy. I think 3 little spunky girls are all this daddy needs.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Good to know...I thought only my darling daughter did those things! :)

Joanna said...

yep, that's my house too!