Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trip


When Jared and Scotlyn were on their way home from Tulsa, OK they got a flat tire about 30 miles east of Little Rock, AR. When Jared was changing the tire, the 2 lugnuts and 2 bolts broke off. He had to turn around and go back to Little Rock which took him over an hour since he had to drive so slow. Since it was about 5:15 on a Sunday there were no places open for him to take the car. So, he and Scotlyn ended up getting a motel so that they could get it fixed Monday morning. They didn't get home until 7 p.m. last night. I am so happy to have them home! I missed them so much! It was too quiet without my gabby Scotlyn. She's a trip!

3 comments:

Tricia Bowen said...

I had no idea! What a bummer!!! I'm glad they made it home okay!

Joanna said...

bummer! But it looks like they had a fun trip!

Gina said...

I bet Scotlyn had so much fun with "just daddy." Too bad about the car trouble! What a pain!