Monday, August 20, 2007

Bryn's Birthday Bash


For Bryn's birthday we had a "High School Musical 2" Premiere Party on Friday. All the girls dressed up like movie stars and walked the red carpet that we had laid out on the the driveway when they arrived. My friend, Amy, and Jared posed as paparazzi and took pictures of them on the red carpet. Then, they went inside for a gourmet meal of hot dogs and tater tots. After which, they went to the bonus room that was decorated as a movie theatre. We had Bryn's HSM posters complete with white Christmas lights around them to give the mood of a theatre when the lights were off. The girls loved the movie and had a great time. In all, we had 18 girls but not all are pictured here. From left to right: Kara, Bryn, Carley, Brianna, Alix, Rachel A., Ashley, Addi, Taylor, Nicole, Anna, Rachel N., Raquel, and Kirsten. More pictures to follow. . .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly said...

That is such a good idea for a B-day party. Very cute. 18 girls!! AGGG! You are amazing. By the way, I love blogging to. You don't feel quite so far away. I know more about what's going on with you then when you lived in Salt Lake.

Gina said...

Wow! What a fun idea. I can't believe you dared having that many kiddos over! You are amazing to pull that off! I bet the girls LOVED it though. :)

Gail said...

Sandy, I love this blog thing. I check on you almost every day. We loved HSM2. It was filmed right here in Sunny St. George and we thought we were sooooo cool. I need to ask you some questions about this blogging thing because I want to change picture sizes, etc. and can't figure out how. I'll email you.

Joanna said...

That is adorable! You are such a cute mom!