Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Like a Little Schoolgirl


So, the girls started school. They have a strict dress code policy here. (All shirts must have a collar and be solid in color. Pants, shorts, or skirts with belt loops must be worn with a belt. No carpenter pants or pants or shirts with logos or with pockets bigger than a credit card). I didn't think I'd like this policy, but I really do now. It's nice to see all of the children wearing basically the same thing and they always look so nice and neat.

Scotty started Kindergarten today and Bryn started 4th grade last Wednesday. Two of my little girls are in school now and I don't know whether to cry (like a little schoolgirl) or PARTY! Coco keeps walking around the house asking, "Whe Cotty, whe Bin?" (Where's Scotty, where's Bryn?"). I think we're both lost without them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gina said...

Wow, they've started school already? Are they on a year round schedule or do they just get out early? Your girls look cute for school. I've always liked dress codes, uniforms etc. It's nice to see kids dressing like school is something important. :) Have fun with your new free-er time. :)