Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cold Sassy Tree


I just read this, about a month ago, for Book Club this Thursday. It is so FANTASTIC!! It takes place in the early 1900's and is set in the south--Cold Sassy, Georgia to be precise. It has humor, romance, tragedy, and suspense. It makes you laugh and cry. I can always tell when I think I've found a great book if it makes me laugh OUT LOUD. I highly recommend this book! I am so excited to discuss it in book club as there are so many controversial issues and I know we'll have some great conversation.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Cold Sassy Tree IS a great book! One of my favorites. Glad you liked it. Read any other good books lately?

Holly said...

Cool! I'll have to pick it for our book club. Thanks

Holly said...

Hey Sandy, would you mind changing one of your settings for me. I have all the blogs I read show up on my book mark bar. People who have allowed the blog feed show up on my bookmark when they post. If you want to change it go to settings, then site feed then select either full or short. It doesn't matter. If you don't want to do this it's ok. It would just let me know when you post. Thanks.