Thursday, August 23, 2007

Enriching

Tonight I went to an Enrichment activity on the lake. I had SO MUCH FUN!!! I wasn't planning on having so much fun, it just happened. I thought I would just go, socialize for a few minutes, and sneak out (I didn't think many people would be there). No, I actually went tubing! It was a double tube and Krystin and I went together. It was HILARIOUS!!! We were laughing the entire time! I got an ab workout laughing so hard. By the end, I was SOAKING and enriched with the bond of sisterhood! I love my ward family and the sisters in it!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I'm glad you love your ward so much. No wait, if you didn't love it then you could come back to our ward. :) Glad you had some fun with the girls!!!!

Joanna said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had a fun time!

The Mull's said...

Ok I got it!!! I am soooo exicted. Photos to come