Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Fall Ya'all

Scotty and her table-mates making their candy-corn crafts.

Scarecrow with Scotty and friends.

Today was Scotty's Fall Harvest Party at school. They don't allow children to dress up at school here in TN or use the word Halloween. Since I am the room parent, I had to organize the party and I'm so happy it's over. We played pin-the-heart-on-the-scarecrow and made a cute candy corn craft. They ate and ate and had a great time. Happy fall ya'all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tricia Bowen said...

Sandy- I'm the room parent for Ty. Can you email me the candy corn craft? We have our party next Friday and I'm still working on what to do! Thanks for the ideas!

Joanna said...

looks fun! What did you make your hearts out of? They look like some sort of medal????

Hamblin Family said...

Love the blog! You have such an entertaining family:) Thanks for the fun time today.