Friday, October 5, 2007

Nashville or Bust

One year ago today we rolled into Nashville after about 3 1/2 days on the road. Although it was stressful having to pack our family up and get here in just 2 weeks, we had a great time on the road. Jared drove the huge moving truck with a trailer holding the car, and I drove the minivan. He alternated having Bryn and Scotty ride with him and Turk, and I always had Coco and one of the other girls. We communicated with our walkie talkies and I'm sure some truckers who were on our frequency found it entertaining. The whole experience was an adventure that was a little frightening but exciting at the same time. I was so sad to leave family and friends behind, but I am so grateful for the friends I've gained here. I really am happy here!


1 comment:

Joanna said...

We're glad you're here too!