Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Story Time


The girls are out of school this week and next for Fall Break. So, to occupy some time, and to Bryn's chagrin we went to Story Time at the local library today. Coco was in a bad mood (as shown with her furrowed eyebrows) and the story and puppet show just happened to be about sad and angry feelings. She made such a fuss that the librarian even singled her out about her angry feelings toward mommy. Everyone laughed. I mean, how dare I bring her to Story Time and try to give her some fun in her day? Oh the joys of having emotional little girls!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerrah said...

Sandles, I love that you always snap a picture wherever you are. You are inspiring me to try to do better at that. I miss you guys, but I love how happy and content you seem. Not to mention your girls are beautiful!!!