Friday, October 26, 2007

Five Love Languages


This was the book we read for last month. It was a "self-help" book on relationships and the different love languages and dialects. It was insteresting to find out what my love language is and what Jared's is as they are completely different. The 5 languages are these: Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch. Read this to better understand your relationships--not only with your spouse but your children or other family members or friends. It's very interesting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chantalita said...

I really like this book too. I recently found out that there are five...I don't exactly remember but appology languages. (I think that is what it is - you can find it on the author's website.) Anyway, that was also very interesting. It explains why you might still be mad about something months after someone else has "apologized".