Monday, October 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I have been tagged by Joanna Humpherys

Six Facts/Habits about myself:
1. My ankles crack/snap almost every step I make.
2. My worst habit is that I bite my nails way too much and most of the time I don't even know I'm doing it.
3. Everyday I worry about somebody in my immediate family dying (I think it's because my dad died when I was a little girl).
4. Hello. My name is Sandy and I'm a sudoku addict.
5. When I work out, I do it for at least 2 hours at a time--sometimes 3 hours.
6. Doing almost anything educational/inventive/creative makes me happy.

I tag: Chantal, Amy, Kerrah, Gina, Gail, Holly and Leitte

2 comments:

Chantalita said...

I responded. You'll see the first one is for you. :)

spclausen said...

Suduko ROCKS!