Friday, February 8, 2008

Book Worm




I've just finished the above books in the last few weeks. I loved all of them. They are all extremely different, but wonderful. I am going to choose "A Bride Most Begrudging" for my turn at Book Club. It is CLEAN, funny, and romantic. It's really a wonderful book and I highly recommend it. "A Memory Keeper's Daughter" is also a great book. It is about a family that gets torn apart over a family secret. It was intriguing. And, finally, the "Twilight" series, for those of you who have read them, I am on Team Jacob. I am now reading "A Northern Light" and am enjoying it so far. Have you read anything good lately? Let me know. . .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm waiting in line for the books! You can just be my book screener now!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the movie. Oh, wait - the Memory Keeper's Daughter... A Bride Most Begrudging. I'll pass. Sound like chick material.

However, I am looking forward to The Man of Steel (next Superman movie), Iron Man, Indiana Jones 4, Prince Caspian (next Chronicles of Narnia), The Dark Knight (next Batman movie) and several others.

See you at the movies!

Neely Family said...

Team Jacob! How could you! I am all for Bloodsucker Edward! Thanks to you and my sister-in-law I am reading the Twilight series, and lovin it! I'm almost finished with "New Moon"

Joanna said...

Thanks for the book suggestions! I'll have to head to the library - yay! If you haven't read Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans - that is a good one. I checked it out from the library about a month ago & I really liked it! Sweet story!