Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day--No School!



I know, I know. . .those of you in Utah are laughing. The fact remains, today many middle Tennessee school were closed due to the snow and ice. The reason they do this when it barely dusts the ground is because they are not prepared for such weather here in the south. They do not have snowplows and salt to put on the roads. So, they do the most obvious thing and shut down life. Growing up in Alaska not only did we go to school in blizzards, but a normal summer include your occasional dusting of snow. It's actually quite humorous. The snow is mostly gone now (about 2:45 p.m. Central). Snow figure. . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joanna said...

LOL! I wrote almost the same thing on my blog today & have the same picture! I tagged you - go to my blog to find out more info.

Holly said...

That is really pathetic. We are getting DUMPED on today. It snowed that much in five minutes. Very funny.