Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Googly Eye!


I went to pick the girls up from school yesterday and as I'm waiting in the car line, Scotlyn's teacher comes up to the van window and tells me Scotlyn has (who later told me she was doing an "speariment") stuck a "googly eye" (commonly found on art projects) up her nose. Now, her teacher was a little panicked but, since I know Scotlyn's "speariment" history (she also stuck a glob of playdough up her nose once), I wasn't too concerned. . .until I couldn't see it in her nostril. I took her to the ENT doctor since her pediatrician didn't think they could get it out. It hurt her pretty bad to have them attempt to remove the "foreign object" and she wasn't going to let them until she found out that if they didn't she would have to have surgery to remove it. Thankfully, she complied and out came googly eye. Her "speariment" was concluded and her hypothesis was realized.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh no! Poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe she did that! Hopefully she'll not need to repeat that speariment. Once the hypothesis is realized, she should allow other "scientists" to test the theory. Have her write up her findings and publish so she gets credit for her efforts.

Kerrah said...

Oh that girl!!! Gotta love her.