Monday, August 18, 2008

10

Bryn turns 10 today. Where did this decade go? I can't believe I have a double-digit kid! Wow! This is one of my favorite pictures of Bryn. Here are 10 facts about Bryn at age 10:

1. She loves pink.
2. She loves High School Musical. (That's why the contest with EHS)
3. She has a quick wit.
4. She makes and keeps friends easily.
5. She's got a sweet testimony of the Gospel and it's hard for her to share it with others without crying.
6. She's not only book smart, but she reads people easily and can see things as more than just "black & white".
7. She's got a contagious giggle.
8. She likes jokes and riddles.
9. She wants to be a pop star and act on Disney Channel.
10. She loves to swim.

Happy Birthday, Brynnles! We love and adore you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday Bryn! Can't wait to meet you soon. We wish you a year filled with nothing but joy and happiness.

Amy Smith said...

Happy Birthday Bryn!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryn!! The big 2 digits.

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Bryn! I love her giggle! I could hear it as I read your list. Hope she has a special day today!

Nan said...

I love the way you celebrate Bryn, writing 10 special things about her. You do such a great job with your blog showing the people you love how much you treasure them. I have to say, I love that each of your girls has her own distinct look. They are each so pretty and unique.

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Bryn! We hope your day was wonderful!!!