Monday, August 4, 2008

Three (3)


Have you ever noticed that when there are 3 girls in a group one of them inevitably gets left out? Today it occurred to me that not only has this happened between my girls and their friends, but between these 3 sweet daughters of mine as well. Inevitably, one of my girls acts grumpy or hurt at any given moment and the other 2 are buddy-buddy. I hope that someday these sisters will be the best of friends like I am with my 2 sisters. After all the fights about hogging the bathroom, borrowing clothes, boys. . .I'm no dummy. I know it's going to get worse before it hopefully gets better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news about 3 girls is that when one is off with a friend, they other two have each other. It may not seem like much, but it's something!

Joanna said...

oh my gracious! That picutre is too cute! Well, my 2 cousins & I are were & are the best of friends. We call ourselves "the 3 gids". If anyone ever felt left out, is was usually me since i was the cousin & they were sisters. By being left out I mean, I had to play the boy barbies. But I loved & adored playing with them when I was young & in my teenage years. & still love them, even though we are thousands of miles apart. Meaning to all this jibberish - the lasting memories are what last. Not the fighting.... :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know what ya mean. 4 brothers aren't always exactly up for shopping or painting nails. Guess that's why I turned into such a tom-boy.