Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Holly! Ok, here's what i'm supposed to do: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

joys
1. My giggly girls
2. Jared, who holds his Estrogen Gang together
3. My knowledge that my Father in Heaven knows and loves me.

fears
1. Me, Jared or one of my girls dying
2. One of my girls being abducted
3. Natural disasters

current obsessions
1. blogging
2. crafting (I get giddy when I step into Hobby Lobby)
3. Reading books

facts
1. I grew up in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska.
2. I graudated from BYU BEFORE I met and married my eternal companion. (That's quite a feat for some in Happy Valley).
3. I am happy!

now i have to tag five people:
1. Jill
2. Joanna
3. Candice
4. Sally
5. Kristi
6. Gail This will force you to blog, woman! Tee-hee!

No comments: