Friday, August 29, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Here is an email I received from the hard-working Managing Editor of a high-stress newsroom, Mr. Turner:

FYI - I like Chinese food, in case you need to know. I haven't had Chinese food since the Weinheimers, but I like it none the less.

You always tell people that I don't like it, but I do. I like sweet & sour chicken, orange chicken, lemon chicken, egg rolls, broccolli & beef, cashew chicken.. etc, etc, etc.

I like Thai food, as well.

So we don't eat it as often... we don't really eat out much at all as it is, so it makes sense that we don't have it as often. Now that we know of a Chinese place in Mt. Juliet, we may have it more often.

Now you know.


Good thing he's working so hard, eh? This must have been around lunchtime when he realized I didn't pack him a lunch?

5 comments:

C. Stover said...

Okay, that was hillarious. Reminded me of the excerpt that you read at book group the other night...?

Chantalita said...

Both of you are so funny.

Joanna said...

what a nut! LOL! So, are you having chinese food tonight for dinner???

Nan said...

Funny how they can't just come out and say what they mean. That's cute.

Anonymous said...

My neighbors across the street own China Moon - the one next to Kroger on Mt. Juliet road. I think that's the name. I'll see if I can get some coupons!!