Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grateful

So, I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I kept replaying yesterday's events in my mind. I saw Coco's look on her face as she looked up at me through the water, then I would have a flashback freak out session, then calm down, and the cycle continued all night until about 4:30 a.m. Tired as I am today, I am determined to have a happy memory of yesterday and when I looked back through my pictures I found some of these precious moments. I am truly blessed and grateful.


Coco and Scotlyn annoyed by my picture taking, wouldn't look at the camera.


Bryn excited to finally be at the lake with friends.


Surfer girl, Scotty!

Coco making a new friend that "quacked her up"!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That looks like fun! I'd like to meet ya'll over there one day if you are up for it.

Anonymous said...

Much better memories!

Nan said...

Oh so glad she is okay. Sorry for your stress. What a blessing the Spirit is in our lives! Pray for peace. Guilt is a wasted emotion.

Anonymous said...

Sandy, I am so sorry for your scary horrible experience. I've had similar ones-- and I know all about the dreams. I'm so glad you recognize the Lord prompting you.