Friday, June 6, 2008

My Superman



Eleven years ago today I got to marry my sweetheart. According to this, the anniversary gift for the eleventh year is something made of steel. Lucky for me, Jared (being My Superman) is already made of steel. In fact, he has superstrength when he holds the weight of the world at work and then flys home with superspeed to play with the girls. His x-ray vision (some may called "over-protectiveness") helps his family to remain safe (and see right through any fibs from the girls). Although it can sometimes be a problem for the rest of us, his photographic memory recalls everything we have said or done in the past. I know there are many fans of My Superman, but not the least of which is his girl and his girls. I love you, Jared! Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill Frost said...

Okay...that's just about the cutest thing I've ever heard!! Happy anniversary guys!!

Unknown said...

Holy crap has it been that long? Remember who had to go get your wedding license so you could be legal. :) Congrats!! love ya! DD

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joanna said...

that is THE sweetest post! Brought a tear to my eye....happy anny to you again!!!!