Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who Knew A Napkin. . .



We had the Elders and Sisters over for dinner last night. Sister Smith cried because she was laughing so hard when I showed her our wedding napkins (seen in the picture) that we still have left over from 11 years ago. Tears rolled down her face as she gasped for air (is it that funny?). Since it brought her so much er. . .joy?. .I gave it to her as a souvenir from us. She was very excited about that. Sister Thacker and I kept laughing because Sister Smith was laughing so hard. The Elders and Jared stared at us girls laughing about nothing. I think they were as confused as I was. Who knew a napkin would bring such hysteria?


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just because Sis. Smith isn't married yet. She'll have leftover napkins too...didn't we all?

Joanna said...

That is too funny! I didn't know a napkin could be so funny...

Sue Shuppy said...

Cute story and photos,unfortunately all the leftover napkins still reside at my house (the mom not the bride) maybe someday... Thanks for sharing the photos again!

Sue Shuppy said...

oh sorry, here's my email: sshuppy@yahoo.com thanks I would love to get your photos