Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our 3 Gifts

Jill rocks the house! She watched our girls for us while we celebrated our anniversary today. She did their hair (put lipgloss on Cokie) took pictures of them, printed it, put it in a mounted 11x 14 frame and had a big bow on it and a card from the girls by the time we picked them up (only about 3 hours). Did I mention she has 3 little girls herself and her hubby wasn't there? She's amazing! Jill, you are elected SuperFriend (another hero of mine)!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this pic!! They are soooo adorable!! I can't wait to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jill....great picture! How thoughtful of her, I'm sure the girls loved it.

Joanna said...

That is THE cutest pic ever! I LOVE IT!!! what a sweet friend! Happy Anniversary to you 2 love birds!!!!

Hamblin Family said...

Jill is so stinkin' talented!:) Happy Anniversary to you two.

likeschocolate said...

Sandy! I hope this you. I have always wondered what happened to you. I don't even know why we lost touch. Anyway, this is Kelly Quinn from Anchorage now married and living in Atlanta. I can't believe you live so close to me. Right now I am in Switzerland for the summer for my husbands work, but we will be back at the end of August. Anyway, I want to catch up with you. Here is my link to my blog.
http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/
If this isn't you which I think it is because you have Gail's blog on your sight. Then I am so sorry. Can't wait to hear from you-Kelly (Kelleyn)